Serves 6 in ramekins
300g Fresh Strawberries
170g mini marshmallows
25g caster sugar
200ml double cream
- Put 250g of the strawberries into a pan along with 100ml water and the sugar, place over a medium heat, stir and cook until the strawberries are soft enough to mash. This takes about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and mash down the mixture, add 140g of the mini marsh mallows to the hot mixture and stir until all the marsh mallows have dissolved, leave to cool.
- Whip the cream until it folds in ribbons. Fold the cooled strawberry mixture into the soft whipped cream.
- Spoon into the ramekins and chill for at least 2 hours to allow to set.
- Cut up the remaining 50g of strawberries and add the left over marsh mallows. Spoon this over the mouse in the ramekins and dust with icing sugar to serve.