Serves 4 in ramekins
225ml Double cream
Juice of 2 limes
Grated zest of 1 lime
225g Fresh Raspberries
- Place 3-4 rasps in the bottom of each ramekin
- Put the cream and sugar in a pot and stir continuously whilst bringing to the boil. Once boiled, remove from the heat, stir in the lime juice and most of the zest.
- Divide the mixture between the 4 ramekins, the rasps will float to the top but pop them down with your finger as much as possible.
- Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight to allow them to set.
- To serve, decorate with a couple of rasps and the remaining zest, then dust with icing sugar.